Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

I haven't been active in a few days and after seeing this post I just went to gab and deleted my account; I jus thope I wasn't to late.

Truth Seeker πŸ—½ Spiritual Warrior πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Digital Soldier

ouch! bummer

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Hackrd for information for the evil Dems Purge of conservatives. They are that evil.

Telegram ?πŸ€”

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

THANK YOU@ADMINISTRATOR

We know you're up against a lot. You're are doing fantastic and we can't thank you enough

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

This goes to show what our ADMIN has been up against. πŸ’ž

well I'm glad I didnt venture that route!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Awww, geez...

There goes my GAB account.

AnonUp will be my fulltime home now.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

I got rid of Gab just the other day.. weird...

God ✝️ Wife πŸ’ Mother πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOne Nation, Under GodπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
(3) Show this thread