How crazy does it have to get, before people wake up and fight back?

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

dont makeit too big, so it will fit right back up your skanky manky deep state ass.

Same in France. Everybody is freaking out around me and I'm like "chill, this will not stand... maybe a couple of months to get people rilled up - AT LONG LAST"... I'm tired of repeating myself 😅

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

lie,lie,more lies

This vaccine crap is against our Constitutional rights! Digital ID to track vaxed people is a crime.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

51 jears Husband dad granddad. Service engineer conveyerbelds / welder. Oldtimer fan Biker . Like to do things my way😎 critical thinker .

we are going to have one in hollnd was told today. they are takin the discount 🤪

I believe in small government. I just can’t decide if it should be small or infinitesimal. Speak your mind and stand your ground.

She's a german New World Order stooge, presenting another variation of the individual chip initiative. Same playbook, same plays - y a w n. They can announce all they want but to implement. . . I think MAGA americans will have something to say about that

throwback
March 15th inbound
boom week?
big voice

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Please Lord in Heaven let your wrath come soon. Amen

(1) Show this thread

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Welcome to the Last Days, friends.

People are currently being conditioned to present their hand or head for a scan before entering a building or transportation mode.

Right now, for temperature check. In the future, to purchase or even sell anything, travel by any means, or enter any building.

"And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16-17

The Bible is the Drop OG. 31,000+ of them.

Trump said yesterday, we're too nice.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

IKR?

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

Hi Ursula. I'm Bill. Go fuck yourself.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response DQNALD the GREAT to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

I guess they upgraded their technique and abandonned the idea of tatooing numbers on people's forearms and forcing them to wear armbands.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I heard it said that we're going to have tov have a NDE to wake people up. This should be interesting. Oh Lord

This kind of thinking and legislation is UNCONSTITUTIONAL people. STAND YOUR GROUND

This is what will land me in jail or shot... if they bring this bs to more doorstep

In response James Mays to his Publication

It seems to be in the cabal's plan anyways, as spelled out by this leak.
It's origin is un-verified but up to now, various governments have been following this to the letter.

https://thecanadianreport.ca/is-this-leaked-memo-really-trudeaus-covid-plan-for-2021-you-decide/

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

When parents have their children removed because they don't have the vax card, or they have to chose which one of their family members gets to live or when they can't get food for their families......by that time sadly, it will be to late.

if you have higher consciousness. this is nothing. They want you upaet because if you acknowledge and argue it, you are consenting its existence. just declare your souvreignty and say that it does not apply to you. 3d vibration people have no power on 5d people.

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

well stopping a cabal that has been in power for hundreds if not thousands of years isnt going to be easy. The precipice isnt for us its for the norms. people will only wake up at the brink of an extinction level event ELE (precipice) re read defcon drops.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

"It will respect data protection......."

This feels like the twilight zone. NP in the PNW. Patriot. 💯 faith that God’s will be done. Ready to change the world! 🇺🇸

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I firmly believe ignorance can be corrected by education. However, stupidity is a willingness to remain ignorant, and thus cannot be corrected.

(1) Show this thread

i have said it for months..they are not waking up...this is how they think...they need to be woken the hard way period!

pretty crazy nothing is waking these sheep

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

Interesting.

With the Earth moving to a higher dimension...they say, some will be left behind. Perhaps~those that vaxxed will not rise to the higher dimension and another "species" of kept humans will stay where they are.

Just a thought...

its the flu
there is no "test"
"they" wantto kill us

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I will travel the USA. We have somany beautiful places to visit.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Southern until the day I die

gee, just what could go wrong with this idea?