Note: The fight for freedom against the Cabal has always been about the children. Since at least 1812 these Sat/an worshippers have controlled our international monetary system through pedophilia and Chi/ld Sac/rifice in a quest for power.

Since 2017 Trump has led the Alliance in taking down their vast worldwide deep underground tunnel system (DUMBS) where all kinds of horrendous abuse has been perpetrated on millions of innocent babies, children and teens.

That war was ongoing and led by US Military forces in connection with police entities of 209 nations which were part of the Global Currency Reset – the underlying reason for an expected takeover of the fake Mass Media globally on Fri. 5 March at 6:30 pm EST.

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

Patriot, MAGA, Jesus Is King, Family First, 2A, making common sense common again, looking forward to justice being served. I FBAP.

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

😭i sure hope the military takes over but as for the pedophilia and sacrifices, I believe this is why they are maniacally pushing late term abortions--they can take a viable baby and use them for their demonic purposes. It's sickening and nauseating but I believe it's a way of harvesting children that no one will miss.