Nana is quite sore this morning. We had some powerful storms in TN last night or some demons with attitude idk which.

Went to the back door last night to let my doggie in because it was raining really hard. As soon as I opened the back storm door the wind bent the door competely backwards out of my hand and it literally sucked me out of the door and just tossed me about 5 feet and I am not a tiny woman. I mean just sucked me right out the door. Fortunately I was thrown past the brick steps, it even sucked a picture and some tiny pots off a shelf on the wall by the door. Never had anything like that happen b4. Fairly certain I broke a couple of little toes but just sore in other places. I wont be doing much today, very sore.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Prayers abound for you! Ice will help reduce the swelling. At the drugstore (or the doctor's office) you can purchase a post surgery safety shoe.
You can use a light amount of compression paired with an ice pack to reduce pain and swelling until the injury can be wrapped in a splint or with buddy bonding. Elevation is excellent to relieve pain. Epsom salt in warm water will help the toes heal.
Tumeric, Ginger, Boswellia and Roesemary are all excellent for inflamation.
Angels to your side!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So sorry to hear that! Hope you feel better soon❣️🤗

so sorry! get well soon! god bless you

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Natalie Fish to her Publication

😘😇

(1) Show this thread

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

If you can have someone run out for you, Arnica is really great natural anti-inflammatory for sore muscles. All natural. You can get it as a cream, gel or pills. A natural store or co-op will carry it. Walgreen's and CVS do as well. You can even get the dual pack with cream and pills. The pills are super small; take 3-4 every 4 hours; just stick them under your tongue and let them dissolve.

God bless the USA. Love our country, our vibes & honored to be on the battlefield & connecting with all of you. Experience of a lifetime!

In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication

FYI - Another fabulous use for Arnica is to help breakdown and heal scar tissue. You can use it after you're allowed to expose the incision point to water/soap/lotion again. I've had 2 ACL replacements and you can barely see my knees were cut into after using Arnica. A good friend of mine used it as well after he donated a kidney and you'd never know it looking at his back either as the scar is barely visable. Beyond the visable benefits, it also helps break down that scar tissue so it's not so "tight" under the internal layers of the skin. It allows for elasticity of the skin to come back around the scar.

In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication

Oh and one last use about wonderful Arnica in pill form as well as it can help with colitis, crohn's disease, and IBS flare-ups. It's gentle on the stomach and intestinal track as well.

(4) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

@sirhuckleberry
Oh, that really hurts! What you can do is (but first let the doctor check if the broken parts are fitting wel together) tape them to a toe that isn't broken. Takes about 3 to 4 month to heal well. Use a pair of shoes that are larger then your own size. Take a walking stick and use it at the other side (=the healthy side) of which your toes are broken. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Thank you for the great advise. I will be ok. I have had broken ones before.

(1) Show this thread

About where are you at im TN? I am near Chattanooga. we had bad rains and seems like some winds. I mostly slept through it. I hope you are ok. Take it easy and rest up today. Seems we have a "Few" Storms to get through at the moment Nana. Praying for all!

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

Yeah Nana will be fine just took me by surprise.
I am in Middle TN.
Hi neighbor!

In response Joy Thul to his Publication

We gotta take care of our neighbors if we can only hang on to them and hold them up as best we can!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

I'm curious...but first, let me wish you speedy recovery...what picture? Tiny pots? Did you notice what moved?

In response Dottie French to her Publication

They didnt move they were knocked off the shelf into the floor. A picture of cows and some tiny pot air plants. Blew over all my furniture on the patio.

(1) Show this thread

WOW! Im so sorry to hear you were hurt. I hope that God heals you quickly and your back on here in no time. I will miss your postings. Until then I will pray for your speedy recovery. Broke toes..... I cant even imagine right now. Ouch

In response Peggy Matthews to her Publication

Thank you for the kind words but I am ok just sore and a bit bruised.
Bless u hun

(1) Show this thread

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕 Heal quickly!

In response Paul Bruton to his Publication

Thx I will be fine. Just never had the wind toss me around like a dishrag b4.

(1) Show this thread

"It's Better To Walk Alone, Than With A Crowd Going In The Wrong Direction" ~ Diane Grant

An epsom salt bath with do wonders 🙏

In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication

Yeah NANA has a whirlpool tub and the salts!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response 4ElevenAndaHalf Again to her Publication

Yes and if you are a smoker, the tub will get a black/brown ring around it, as epsom salt baths pull the nicotine from your body.

(2) Show this thread

Christian, God First, Prayers work, Mom, Veteran Wife,Veteran MomX2,NannyX9,MAGA, Donald J. Trump is my President! WWG1WGA!🇺🇸💥💥💥💥

Praying you heal quick and feel better soon! 🙏

In response Nanny Marlowe to her Publication

😘😇Thx it will be fine just sore.

(1) Show this thread

Trump is and will be my PRESIDENT

😘oh my is your body ok? sending you lots of love

In response Tami Sanchez to her Publication

Yes just sore all but the toes, thanks

(1) Show this thread