Every soldier that ever died protecting our flag, our constitution, every parent and family member that had to lay that soldier to rest is being shit upon right now by this fraud of an inauguration. Whether it is part of the plan or not it has no place in these United States of America. Pedo Joe will never be my President. He is not fit to stand on his own 2 feet let alone stand fit to be President. This is a disgrace!

Only people mentioned by @ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response All Right to his Publication

Absolutely the best post of the day! We agree that Americans need to WTFU! Viewing a Satanic Pedophile taking the Office of President of the UNITED STATES HAS DISRESPECTED FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE SERVED AND DIED IN THE MILITARY.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Let Nana repeat, I would like to shove that tiffany blue dress up Bidens handlers wifey. Many of them dressed in tiffany blue and with same color ties today.🤬
#JuanOSavin we need to reverse this damn spell now. Cruella bitch Pelosi wearing it too.

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

I agree we should never have to be subjected to such traitorous bullshit!~ Makes me so sick!

GAB: TrueAmericanPatriot WeGoSocial: TrueAmericanPatriot

I pray Heels Up Harris is NEVER put in that office as President, either. Let the plan play out ASAP!

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

I agree 100% Praying for us ALL!🙏✝️❤️

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

If Feel Used By This Dark World I Have Been Living In
I Was Very Proud Of My 30 Years Of Service
Now I Know It Was All A Lie

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

NO! Your intention was good. Never doubt your service. My girlfriend is still serving now and I could not be more proud of her. Do not let these criminals defeat you!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

The Lord knows your heart and our faith is being tested right now.
Thank you for serving and have faith, Patriot 🙏🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

amen