Only people mentioned by @SusyT in this post can reply

MAGA, WWG1WGA, God wins, Love President Trump

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

My father was in the Bataan Death March, was POW for 3 1/2 years. I am glad he isn’t here to see some of what is happening. But I think he would be proud of our President Trump.

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Sally O’Malley to her Publication

I'm glad my dad isn't here either to see, but I do believe he is watching. My dad was Navy also, he was over there. Sad to know that all of these wars were CREATED by the demon cabal, to MURDER We The People.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Susan Taapken to her Publication

This is exactly what bothers me so much. Right now we are giving vaccines to our elderly. Why? I will never understand this.

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

If you listen carefully to President Trumps speeches, he is and always has been against this. The so called "vaccines" are ways of the cabal to murder people. DON'T take it. And DON'T let anyone you love take it.

(1) Show this thread