@qarmy_anon@vincentkennedy

wait wait...

so many questions here....

What is going on at the WH?
Can they not get in?
Why are they lined up?
Biden not supposed to be at WH til 3:15...

Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

isnt there a guy with a press pass running tik tok videos of the grounds? i seen him posting stuff earlier and i mentioned he would be able to provide the sauce.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

can somebody find him and his tik tok. i dont have tik tok

can somebody find him and his tik tok. i dont have tik tok

(4) Show this thread

the livestream is from a stationary feed on a buolding, im assuming. is there anyway to scan the perimeter?

This is the best live feed I've been able to find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3NuBfWI3Co

This is the best live feed I've been able to find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3NuBfWI3Co

(2) Show this thread

looks like dusk. is this from yesterday?

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

NO I HAVE THE LIVESTREAM UP!!!

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

date n timestamp fresh

(2) Show this thread

what time was this photo taken?

screenshot 11:30am EST...

now I confirmed there is a 617 HP BMW X5 up to 177mph backed up to the WH fence..

getaway (attempt) vehicle ???!!

(1) Show this thread

What are we looking at?
who is "they?"