Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Trump has taught the world what compassion is, our hearts have broke for him~ only Christ could have been slandered more. And Also God Bless the military who have to go through so much~

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

my honor

Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

Follow the leader Patriots!

my heart...

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

this! is one of my favorite raw DJT moments.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Talk about bringing tears to your eyes....

In response Peaceful Power to her Publication

Yep

(1) Show this thread

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

My heartfelt honor to pass this touching and humble moment. May God continue blessing our President Trump and all who are fighting to restore America. ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕🇺🇸

👍Yes an Honor to pass along! All respect and honor! Thankful for this love for humanity! God Bless America! Our patriots! President Donald Trump! 🇺🇸

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Beautiful! ❤️
My honor to pass this on as well!

It is absolutly my honor to pass this on