Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I never gave up!!!! I got mad a few times, and questioned a few thing's, but I NEVER gave up. Pround of myself, and disappointed in many!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Doq Holliday@doqholliday
19 days ago
YOU should in the best mood eva!

Why?

- Because you don't sacrifice babies
- Because you don't eat babies
- Because you don't rape kids
- Because you aren't friends with Alefantis
- Because you don't worship moloch
- Because you aren't blackmailed
- Because you don't use adrenochrome
- Because you don't cast spells on people
- Because you're not into voodoo

- Because you voted for Trump
- Because you have faith in God
- Because you're here on AnonUp

Be happy Patriots!

The best is yet to come.

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

"Acres of diamonds" comes to mind. And I've never been a fan of March Madness but this time I'll gladly make an exception.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts