Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธNEED WE SAY MORE?!?!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅAF1 IN ORLANDO๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ

people wake up if this doesnt prove it to you when he got on stage yesterday you see eagles on the top of the flags..it means one thing LOOK IT UP YOURSELFS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunnyrainy in this post can reply

In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication

pending the direction the eagles head is facing

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

In response FREEDOM 2021 to his Publication

please explain?

(1) Show this thread

- I LOVE: God,๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

I made some research about that. The eagle seems to be for the presidents only (Trump is a former one, so i imagine he can use the eagle as finial

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thรฉn EVER BEFORE!๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

Remember that book: The final president ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWe have just witnessed the greatest theft in the history of Not only our country but the Globe...the truth will prevail ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

or is he still the president i beleive this

(2) Show this thread

yes Military uses that eagle on their flags๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

is trump our president? i think he is what do you think?

(1) Show this thread