@GhostEzra

There were eagles on top the flags at CPAC

“The adornments (FINIAL) on the top of the flag pole are for military use only. The gold eagle is for the use of the President of the United States only, and only in time of war. The gold spear ball is for military recruiting centers only. The gold acorn is for military parades only. (Army Regulation 840-10, chapter 8).”

Only people mentioned by @TheOwl in this post can reply

In response Jesse Pringle to his Publication

help me light the fire guys, time to send out the smoke signals.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Looks like silver eagles.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

lighting in a dark semi light conference center. his hair is more silver than before too and that wasnt the case two days prior

(1) Show this thread

Everyone, follow my page please so we can make this movement ours and take control on how people wake up and lets wake them up NOW!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

Is the eagle also used for former presidents or does it specify acting president?

In response Lil Bulldawg to her Publication

Active only. theres only One President and One Vice.

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Adding: No gold fringe or trim..! No more Admiralty Law, we are under Constitutional Law.. Woohooo

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

i was hust about to post something about that as well cuz that deserves another opening sight

(1) Show this thread