Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

In response ana coelho to her Publication

i tested positive yesterday's and i feel horrible. i honestly didn't believe covid was real. this sucks!

Only followers of this user (@carlacoelho) can see their posts

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Cheryl Koteita to his Publication

I currently have bronchitis. The doctors wrre more than capable of diagnosing me before a test. They tried to test me and I told them no. Feeling better after a couple antibiotics.

(2) Show this thread

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

If in a court case you find a key piece of evidence has been tampered with, the only safe option is to stop the trial and carry out the necessary forensic analysis of all the evidence. It also applies the rush to administer a likely bioweapon posing as a vaccine or a Satanic pedophile traitor posing as President. Stop everything and review the evidence.

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Health Canada letter stating virus has not been isolated.

Go to https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/?s=covid to see evidence from UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Ireland and more that the virus has NOT ever been isolated!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

That's why they had to increase the cycles in the PCR test to find it & now the WHO is decreasing the cycle to show the world the "virus" is going away, yeah right

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

So much evidence of fowl play and yet people still believe the virus is lethal.

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

The only reason they would want your DNA and RNA is to make Specific Viruses to make you more Susceptible to them. So People Need to Stop being tested and handing over your DNA & RNA. Wake the Heck Up!

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump is my Pres. JFK, Jr. my VP; Jesus my BFF; Silly, snarky, loving protector of God's family & children. Joshua 1:9 Pureblood. IYKYK.

This should be viral everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

EVIL PUKES CDC