I have been banned from twatter for idk what. Guess I won't get to see the "tweet".

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

did you see the videos? Toronto skyline, British 5 pound note, coming soon, American money in water and a chess board on a boat(?).

Say what you mean and mean what you say. May my heart, my conscience and convictions guide me.

In response Big Tex to his Publication

someone on Fojak said it was in Auckland New Zealand.

i live in Auckland NZ and it is definitely identical. what is the significance of Auckland and also of the needle tower?

In response Christine ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lightworker1111 in this post can reply

I have been banned from twatter for idk what. Guess I won't get to see the "tweet".

In response Flow State to his Publication

new Zealand is/was were the ds was going to run to when things went sideways with either an out of control virus or the end of the world type scenario.

Be the change you wish to see in the world. Nothing can stop what is coming.

In response Big Tex to his Publication

i have read a few things over the last couple of years about how many elites have properties here with under ground bunkers etc. so it makes sense. i was also wondering what we can expect to happen in NZ because our election was rigged for Jacinda Ardern and something needs to be done about it. the level of corruption in this country is crazy

(1) Show this thread