Only people mentioned by @1QLight in this post can reply

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Jim Cue to his Publication

VIDEO IS BELOW
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/Hy0Ity-GHK8

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

Biden is a Pervert he's always been a Pervert. I'd Love to see all the true evidence against his lineage & his own personal history, the facts not published in history books. The true stories he wants to keep hidden. Facts need to come forth to the Publics Eyes!

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

Q: Where are they?
A:#Fooked

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 19,19!