MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THE TURNING OF TIDES
GODS PEOPLE NOW WILL RISE UP
✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️☯️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️✝️

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I wonder if Revelations is already over!

I wonder if we are living in the time when Satan has been unloosed to rule the world.

I wonder if we are at the point where Satan's reign of terror is over and the coming genocide of white people is coz we're the real israelites?

I don't think it hurts to wonder while praying as hard as one can!

In response Fag Media to his Publication

Thinking only whites are Israelites...are you sure you are on point there?

Similar to confessing your sins to a preacher, pope, rabbi, imam, witchdoctor, warlock, etc.

THEY ARE NOT SAVING ANYONE!

But they CAN blackmail you.

Besides, do you think GOD will foresake those tribes in remote areas because they never confessed their sins to a NWO taught minion of Satan?
All will confess their sins to GOD when HE returns and before that meant absolutely nothing.
It may have gotten you on a better path to mentally Walk WITH HIM, instead of against.

I'm sorry I don't understand your points. I wonder if you actually understood the concepts underpinning what I wote?

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fagmedia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Fag Media, click on at the bottom under it