Nana's daily reminder that the ONLY reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp to be executed right now is because of God's hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q - JFK
& right now his son JFKJr is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if he has to destroy the entirel corrupt govt system.
https://anonup.com/upload/videos/2021/02/Fzq7X8FN2V3lGf7nhFMx_26_425c3ca7e37560fbac747702eed13252_video_original.mov

God is rea!
Angels are real!
Each and every one of us had a direct connection to God inside of us !

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I love the word tried. Thank you Nana. This meme on the right I made on his birthday. I beleive he saw it .

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It is all in the use of words.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™Well just until we no longer need them but for now we continue down the word path.

(1) Show this thread

U r right, and I for one is very thankful for his forgiveness, love, and now being known as one of his children! He is our Heavenly Father and I am thankful he sent his son and that he sends his angels to help us! We r very blessed and should be thankful the angels want to help mankind! I love to be loved by him and I love to love him 2!

Fellow Anon, we are the storm. January 19 - National Popcorn Day!! NCSWIC

AMEN! Thank you GOD!!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has listen to his soothing voice every night for months and months.
When this is over, I will probably miss this for a while IF I stop.