One of my favorite drops.

150:

Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

Look at the brackets.

Who could L d R be?

Lynn de Rothschild.

A lot has happened since Nov. 13th, 2017.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So true.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

can't show people what they refuse to see.... especially sense you can't actually prove whats been happening. we are still "conspiracy theorists" in there eyes

(1) Show this thread

Me too. Im glad Im on your side with Q. 💯💯💯

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

L missing in banner behind trump at cpac speech.

In response World Wide to his Publication

not sure if this is related BUT...there was an old show called Blue Thunder. That hellicopter was like no other and could go "quiet" mode and even had capabilities of "listening" to conversations in buildings. Now, at the beginning of the show it gives a thingy that says "this technology has been around a long time"...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

flyrothfly 🤣

Family is Everything❤ 🇺🇸God Bless Our Military🇺🇸

In reference to the 'watch the water' drop, I had heard on a podcast that Lynn De Rothchild had threatened our water supply by indicating they had access to it and could contaminate/destroy it at any time. It was said that this was the threat that halted the whitehats from acting sooner. Cannot confirm, only sharing.

In response Sarah Anne to her Publication

I heard the same thing!

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Sarah Anne to her Publication

Well, by gosh arrest her and then the water is safe..and along with all others involved with her.

(2) Show this thread

Who has the creepy post she left on the boards about our families will be begging her for water while she watches our children die of thirst? & since Dec 2020 water is now a tradeable commodity on the stock market!

This has happened since 2017
https://anonup.com/thread/2092394

This has happened since 2017
https://anonup.com/thread/2092394

Just a blue collar millwright determined to never allow my children to grow up in a communist state. Q loud and Q proud. #WWGOWGA

My favorite Q post 😎☠😎

ldr is evil.....but, who can i trust locally to go to with information about possible local sex trafficking? the sherrif in the county is a freemason and our local judges are notorious for lenient sentencing.

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Misti Kissanon to her Publication

Tim Ballard
O.U.R.
https://youtu.be/ZUj0ClJ_wPU

(1) Show this thread

Is that just for the Enemies or are YOUR Heroes still collecting on all of us without warrants or reasons?

I think GOD will have to STRIKE them all DOWN, because too many of you are needing heroes from enemies.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

Right??? And some still love to say "nothings happening"🤨🤨

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

Hi there,
Off topic but I have a question.
Do you call a former president as The President Of The United States? Trump was reffeded as POTUS today at CPAC. Is it normal?

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I played it over and over! Thank You!

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

n the United States, the formal rules are that only senators, governors, presidents, and officers in the armed forces retain their courtesy titles after leaving office. Nobody else. I heard the rule explained by legendary newsman, the late Daniel Schorr, on the air some years ago.

(4) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

👏👏👏