If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

ezras header picture is of a specific location on potomac river, the great falls. double meanings. i was scolling around the area and there is potomac chinese school just north east of great falls. i am not racial profiling, but look at the emblem for the school, you be the judge. pompeos speech popped into my mind, of the ccp already in our borders. so i overlapped underground tunnels off potomac river and just south east of the school, THERES FUCKING TUNNELS, a hand full that run into the city. one in particular caught my eye, it connects them all. its in the tidal basin.

Yes the Capitol Building is the Satanic Temple and today is one of there big days, why do u think the girl got shot on the 6th another of their days! There are tunnels underneath it and they have kept children, so I hear, There are tunnels everywhere in DC, why is the fence around the building I wonder?

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

this is facts, what happens in satanic temples? what kind of rituals? the fence is to give the illusion of safety. how do you lure a wild animal into a trap?

all gathering in and CCPs come up in thru tunnels and today is sacrifice day for them! Trap em an blow those tunnels up or flood them,

(1) Show this thread