I get the military's stance that intelligence stuff has to be kept secret, but at the same time for the last year I and I think many others have been pushing for more transparency in government and media, meanwhile NSA + whatever other agencies can collect all my data and surveil me like crazy, leaving me no privacy whatsoever, but the military is still allowed to skirt all need for transparency, doesn't make me feel better that yet another secretive shadowy agency is controlling things, that kind of puts everyone right back where we started being under mysterious control by an untouchable group that doesn't have to answer to anybody

I heard DJT say he should beat the opposition a third time during his CPAC talk and I was like Ohhhhh yeah nice, and then I fell asleep, did he say anything new that was promising, because I still support him but I wasn't hearing anything particularly new today

In response Steve Rogers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @notsteverogers42017 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Steve Rogers, click on at the bottom under it