Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Does anyone know what Comm Vincent is giving with his left hand?

Thanks

General Flynn just posted this on his Telegram page! No better messenger than you@thepeoplesbridge to spread the word!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Freedom_Liberator in this post can reply

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

In response Night Rider to his Publication

I just saw that post too however is it really his account? it says unofficial.

Though I really like this graphic - Pretty sure Gen Flynn doesn't have an official Telegram account.

In response Zero Oclock to his Publication

You are correct. I confirmed this true a few days ago. But whoever it is, they happen to be right about this. The Flynn account on tg posts a lot of content from other Patriots accounts but isn't actually Flynn.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

What Telegram name do you follow for Gen Flynn? I don't see this on Telegram for him. Now I'm not sure which one of us is following the incorrect account.
@genflynnchannel is what I am following.

Former Marine, former LEO and MAGA Patriot not willing to lose my Country without a fight! Still trust in President Trump!

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Gen Flynn's account on Telegram (that was said to be his official per Lin and Sidney) said he was posting his last post on there several weeks ago and directed to CloutHub for any future posts from him

(1) Show this thread

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

That flag looks different???

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

look at these numbers that just popped up after I liked and shared. 2 32 23 = Pain incoming for [them]. 💥

“The world is going to be great. Jr. is going to change it. He is very in touch with the light. -Isaac Kappy”

At CPAC today Trump was introduced as "The President Of The United States". Is it normal? I know the term "president" is used for former presidents but it wasnt president Trump, it was The President Of The United States. Thoughts?

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication

What's your question??😂

In response Csn Sgn to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

type the19thpresident.com in your browser and see what shows up. 💥

In response Just Me... to her Publication

An ad for WinRed.

(1) Show this thread