Let me delve a little deeper. What do you get if you are the CIA and you start a talent agency in the 1970s?
1. You get to pick Americas next hot singers, actors, songs and movies and shape the narrative through them.
2. You get to shape who is soon to be MSM reporters and anchors.
3. You get these people to blackmail eachother and give you the tapes.
4. You get black ops money from all of the above.
5. You create the perfect spy X THOUSANDS.
6. You create partner agencies that go into sports and politics
7. You become a world wide company who does the above in every country.
8. You control every aspect of how people think and feel.
You become https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creative_Artists_Agency
Questions?

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

TRUTH ..but THEY started LOOOOOnnnnGGGGG BEFORE 1970...go BACK FARTHER to the 1920's. Yup...It's that old. LONG before TV dominated, THEY used Newspaper/print media. and gained thousands of young 'recruits' to do THEIR bidding via honeypots. All in the name of 'defeating the commies'. It was basic brainwashing 101. With TV it just became faster and faster.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Exactly. They started taking over this media when T.V.s became more affordable to the average family. They started a printing house in 1580 when people were starting to learn how to read en mass. They have played this game for centuries.

(1) Show this thread

non merci pas question 😜la blague

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Plus you blackmail every company CEO and take over their companies.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

We have it ALL...cuts both ways.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

I’LL TAKE HUGH HEFNER FOR A 1,000 ALEX

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

In NOLA, there was a house hundreds of years old where politicians, actors and the wealthy stayed. Much was rumored to have been filmed there by the C-a. It burned to the ground not too long ago. One can only imagine the "hotels" around the world blackmailing the rich, powerful and famous.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication

They are everywhere. No matter who or where you are they have something on you. It may take a little while to find it but they have something. I have done some strange things that I would not doubt be ashamed of but there is absolutely NOTHING that would make me betray my country. "Yes your honor that was a giant pig covered in peanut butter. I truly loved her but bacon is bacon." We are all felons, some of us just never got caught. If you own your actions they are powerless against you.

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

TEST
20 5/19 20
ViSiON

RE MARK ABLE

In response John Washington to his Publication

There are a few answers to that. One is they can kiss my ass, two is make sure you know how to cover yours.
They didn't give you all this power so we could play games. They convinced us to buy their spying machines and take them everywhere. Most still haven't learned even though they know better. Air Gap is a must for at least one. Knowledge is our power. You def know the deal and the drill. There is a ton of great info in your post.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

LOOKOUT MOUNTAIN AIR FORCE STATION

🎬 📽️ 🎞️ 🎥

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookout_Mountain_Air_Force_Statio

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

There are somethings that are not ready to be known yet. 😉

(1) Show this thread

This is something I will repost every few hundred new followers because I think it is important that people understand where the CIA, sports, music and Hollywood all meet up. I would say many of each are actually agents.

日本人、一緒に勉強していきましょう (´・ω・`)、MAGA、ニュー速+, #WWG1WGA

If I had CAA, I can control the masses using Human Nture as defined in Q#2032.

In the name of democracy, I can legally control votes. Then I'm going to be president. And after my term, with one in between, I might as well make my son president.

https://qalerts.app/?n=2032

In response DaSH 4YOU to his Publication

Very nice. Makes sense.

(1) Show this thread

Free-thinker. Truth-seeker. Lifelong student. Curious. Proud wife of USAF Vietnam vet

I got stopped by trying to figure out why in heck Biden, a lifelong politicial, was a client managed by CAA. lol.