LIN WOOD CALLS FOR MILITARY TO DECLARE 2020 ELECTION NULL AND VOID!

february 27, 2021, the marshall report

Lin Wood : The evidence of illegality of the November 3 election is overwhelming.

Fraud vitiates all actions taken pursuant to & subsequent to the unlawful election results.

We The People should demand that the U.S. Military declare the election null & void in order to close the curtain on the fake Bribes administration.

Then FEMA can promptly schedule a new national election with paper ballots.

Down ballot races could also be conducted.

We would know within days who We The People want as our President.

What do we have to lose? Only the enemy has something to lose.

The game was rigged.

We must have a do-over.

We are talking about the leader of the free world.

The U.S. election must be honest & transparent.

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/lin-wood-calls-for-military-to-declare-2020-election-null-and-void/

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

I think the the military is going to come soon enough, but not all things may be in order. This is more than just the election. I don't think we need a do-over, Trump won easily. Even now, Trump will still discover the most secret of traitors, ones that maybe voted not to impeach him, but still lie in wait like a sleeper. Pull the trigger too early on military, lots of invisible enemy could potentially get away, it has to be done at the right time to maximize the DS destruction, and to avoid any kind of civil war here because not enough people have woken up.

Rest assured, the Storm is looming, there's little tornados here and there happening, and more things that we could guess in the background, but if the military came in now would it be Biblical? I don't think so - the longer we wait the more people wake up, and the more traitors and satanic pieces of shit will be taken out.

Yes, I'd love for it to be over yesterday, but I'm patient, and it's hard to be.

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

I know for certain Mitch McConnell is a Double Head i. the Grass. He has connections to China and keeps back tracking on Our President. I'm pretty sure he's been replaced already. Just hoping this game would end soon. Biden's Administration would go down as the worst in The History Books next to Fraudulent Citizen Obama, The Bush Family and The Clinton's. Theses Criminals tried to tear us apart and kill us off, all the while they were stealing our money, STEALING OUR CHILDREN AND COMMITTING HORRIBLE ACTS OF PERVERSION WITH THEM, THEN TOSS THEM AWAY LIKE TRASH.
THEY ALL SHOULD BURN!!!

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Mr. Wood, let us know what we need to do to start this process ASAP please.

I am sure there are enough Chinnese ballots left over to get this done!

You bet Lin Wood!
Let's get on with this show... Enough with this amateur acting!