Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Help pls

I cant copy a image and paste, nor a prt screen copy past. Is it my laptop or the anonup site wont allow this? Also I tried chat a couple times today and its not working or Im doing something wrong

just gad to use my phone because my computer when i go on looks like that. thanks!

@administrator good lord man I could not figure out why my pages were all jacked up, lol, the sad thing is, I knew how to fix it. Getting old sucks

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

For all you old Nana's like me that are not very tech savvy, he means go to your safari, chrome, firefox, what ever you use to clear your cookies. You can google it for a step by step with what ever you have.

yo kayoboshi@administrator. is there a way to fix the comments so its not opening a new browser window every time you want to leave a comment?

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication

@administrator love this site

(1) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

My site looked that way earlier, however, it cleared up w/out me doing anything. Then, my pics load but % frozen on top. 👇Had to close tab & redo post several times. i am using galaxy tab w/Chrome. Also, I loaded two pics w/a post but only 1 posted. Can we post more than 1 pic at a time? 4 like twit? Can we post threads w/all connected like twit? Can we do pinned posts/threads? Thanks. Sorry if repeat?'s.💜🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i had to put the Brave shields down to get that condition to resolve.

fixed..... thank you, Koba

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you Big K ..... I should have done it sooner. All clear now.

@administrator why cant I comment on anyones posts? hook me up fam- my fingers are gonna get the arthRightUs

In response Mr OG Drippy to his Publication

well shit. I think i just did! nvm carryon

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Sir, can you please increase the font size? Just one or two clicks would make a huge difference! It's super tiny on desktop. Thanks and great job!

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Check zoom.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Healer/Herbalist, Small Business Owner, Truth Seeker Always, WWG1WGA!! President Trump is the ONLY President!

🙃It's only like this on my Galaxy 10, android phone. I've cleared the history and logged off/on again. Still the same.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I tried... it did not work.

Conservative, Love President Trump! The Best is Yet to Come!!!! WWG1WGA Suspended from Twatter! #BeBest

i have iphone xr does anyone know how to clear cache? if so please help. thank you!!

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

In response Theseeyes cry to her Publication

I go into Safari & clear history . I don't think there is any other way for us

(1) Show this thread

I did on my phone, and now it wouldn't let me sign in. So, I'd rather keep it this way on my computer...

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Thanks! That worked! 👍🏼

Patriot 🇺🇸 Digital Soldier 🇺🇸 Country chick 🐎 MAGA ❤ WWG1WGA ❤ PNW 🏔

ok...how doni do that on my phone? Sorry...not extremely savy in that field.

Thanks! That was driving me crazy!

WWG1WGA * ONENESS * GOD ALWAYS WIN * LIGHT * BLESSED TO BE LIVING IN THESE TIMES * BIBLICAL

Thanks, done and its working perfect now.

Hell hath no fury like a fierce feline scorned 🔱 I have perfected the art I've dedicated my life to 🔱 Now I wait 😼 Pronouns: FA/FO🗡

LOL Thanks, luv

That was driving me batshit!

😽

Booted from twitter 🤦 Here for the awakening Love trump 🇬🇧🇺🇸 ww1wga ww🌍

Thank you

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

please tell us how to do this.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Lisa Smith to her Publication

control shift delete in web browser or this if not this

https://its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719

(1) Show this thread

Thank you (SHIFT F5 also worked)

Fear of The Lord is The Beginning of Wisdom.

Much better... *does happy dance*

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

TY

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

TY, that was for sure my problem....

👍Thank you sir