President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Where were all these CPAC Republicans, when the elections were being stolen?
Or when Trump needed support for the legal options? Where were the Republicans for the last 2 years?? Or when Biden's or even Weiners laptops were absconded buy FBI? Or even the Dems who called for Conservatives lives and safety be taken and violated?
And now on the toes of his speaking today, they are speaking so proudly of their support and lack of work?? DID EVERYONE FORGET THIS BULLSHIT? DO THEY THINK WE FORGAVE THEM?
Gimmie a break. They have been absent for Trump and US!!
Screw em this must end!

My thoughts exactly, where is all the money I gave to President Trump's campaign and was never given to him? Where where they when fake Bye Dam was declaring victory? I won't support the Republican party unless drastic changes are made and we receive answers. I was hoping for a new party, does any one else feel the same?

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Thoris Szczerba, click on at the bottom under it