Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Mother, Prayer warrior for Christ and Minister of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. Fighting for our God given freedoms and rights

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

These children shouldnt have to suffer! somebody has to be in charge! At least to check it out.

Conservative, genealogist, musician, school spelling champ. I once moonlighted as an extra in Film/TV.

I hate when someone takes a good thing, e.g., platform for small businesses to make money, and ruins it. 😡

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

it was bound to happen when biden opened up the boarders. trump had this almost all gone, now its back. God will damn these child abusers.

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

how about sending an e mail to sidney powell, gen flynn, Lin wood, Mike Lindell and the trusted Republicans?
maybe we can group mass e mail together?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

report to DOJ at
https://www.ojp.gov/contact

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

@doqholiday

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

I'm not sure it would do any good to report them to the FBI. We know the right people know about the Wayfair incident, but I am not sure who that would be for me to report this site. I used to send crap like this to POTUS account on Twitter, but I got banned.

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

to me? that looks like an organ. sick.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

☑️💯

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Cyndi Love & Light to her Publication

☑️💯

(2) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

They are also at it again at Wayfair. Pillows for 16,000.00 dollars.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Have you tried going through the purchase process on one of these to see if you can find out who the seller is? If you can find out who the seller is then maybe you can report them but like one person said, the f b i is complicit. Send it to Trump@realdonaldtrump I believe he's on gab. hate to say it but amazon and wayfair have been doing this for a long time... it's literally e v e r y w h e r e 😢

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Shared! 🙏Thank you

🤬

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Yes! We must call the FBI. I have reported several of these sellers to Etsy and nothing has happened. They are complicit.