Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

the FBI helps sell babies idk what you don't get about that yet

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Wil Wagner to his Publication

I sent everything i found (11 children) plus the email i got from Etsy which closed my account for "inappropriate conduct" for filing a complaint to the US Marshall's servive. I was told that there is an ongoing operation to identify and arrest sellers of children on Etsy and Wayfair.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@UnicornRider369) can see their posts

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Eme See to her Publication

I sent a complaint to ETSY and they deleted my account for "inappropriate behavior on platform"! I turned it all over to US Marshalls service with copies of all the kids being sold and Eysy's email to me.

(1) Show this thread

brazen fookers

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I've reported and reported. They are aware, but have no way to trace things. I cover this in the third book in my novel series about one reason why. Further, the FBI is complicit in soooo much it makes me sick! I reported, for instance, one FB page with graphic pics of toddlers being sexually abused - right in your face. What did I get? My page removed, and.... crickets. I won't stop screaming about this, but it is super frustrating that evil controls the agencies that should be taking down these evil ones. Hugs, lady.

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

I contacted the US Marshalls service and they had me forward all the kids i found for sale. The person i talked to said that there is an operation ongoing to identify and arrest these people.

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Unacceptable!

Only followers of this user (@Xenon2012) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

the FBI is as crooked as the rest. tell your local sheriff or state police.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication

US Marshall is whomi finally got a response from.

(2) Show this thread

"comfy chicken" - this is beyond creepy.🤮

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

Forward this to Ghost Ezra if you havent already. He responded to a post about this earlier today. Sounds like he can get this info to someone.

In response Lori Loves Q to her Publication

I already did.

(1) Show this thread

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

OK, so I went back to examine the site, and the bald pic was at the top right and the hair pic was at the page bottom. Are these the same person?

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

I would say yes, same person.

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

there is a whole picture gallery on the site.
https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ComfyChicken?ref=l2-about-shopname

(2) Show this thread

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

This is how fast these things take place. There are two carts filled for one item.

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

they already know....

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

How do they know?

(1) Show this thread

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread