Hello beautiful Anons and Patriots.

I started a new show on Rumble. it's a mix of Inspirational, Patriotic, & Q related content......

I would appreciate your retweets. I'm trying to grow this channel and need your help.

Please let me know your thoughts on the Episode below.

Love you Fam!

https://rumble.com/ve8vwp-episode-3.-we-are-all-connected.html?mref=ikw1t&mc=1ljps

Only people mentioned by @MJTruth in this post can reply

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response MJTruth MJTruth to his Publication

MJ - I listened to your show before bed and I had a deep peaceful sleep. Thank You! Your voice sounds familiar.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Lovely videos, thank you.
I did notice that there were 12 - videos of#2
and 12 of number#3.
Tesla 💞
The Universe will answer. Praise be to God 💞

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

Thank you for this vid yes we all are connected. I will never give up the fight for truth and will stay in this battle until i leave this earth and I will still fight on. Love you all FAM! WWG1WGA

Truth ~ Honesty ~ Love ~ For God & Country ♥️🇺🇲 ♥️ ~ John 3 : 16 ~♥️ Children are God's greatest gifts 👼🏼♥️👼🏼 Save Our Children 💕

Beautiful ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Absolutely beautiful! thank you for the message!💖

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

h to his Publication
Thank you for the nice video! I'm getting a South Jersey vibe from you (maybe Philly/PA. but would bet SJ! Am I right? 😊 🇺🇸

When you are speaking from your hesrt - you can never go wrong. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

heart♥️

(1) Show this thread

#GodBlessAmerica the land of the free because of the brave 🇺🇸 So thankful for #Patriots #HoldingTheLine #AnonsAreMyHeroes

Listening now! 🤗