Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Those look like the lanterns they let fly with the little candles... i cant remembrr thier name.

(1) Show this thread

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

we saw lights like that in wickenburg AZ. a monthago. only 4 though. then they just faded out. it was weird .

(1) Show this thread

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

Dr Charlie Ward said there would be a fake alien invasion, it was written in the dams plans back in 1987 I heard.

(1) Show this thread

This is Elon Musk's internet. its going to be a net around the earth it will be global i ternet for everyone. my coworker bought a kit and is i. the beta testing for it.

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

They are here!!!

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

A huge fleet ? or one large craft in cloak moving and all you see are the lights ? hmm, interesting

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. πŸ’ž Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King πŸ™

In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Do you happen to have a date on this?
πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Widower, Proud American, #MAGA #Trump #Constitution #AllLivesMatter, Don't mess with Texas! Because MURICA! That's why.

When was this?

I Love my country and I want it back! We need to save these kids! at all cost!! (W.W.G.1.W.G,A)

In response MeanRoad ___ to his Publication
(2) Show this thread