QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Folks, the plain folks, do not know "comms" and they are going to go get this awful vaccine because Trump said Go get a vaccine in his speech.

πŸ‘€ DJT Comms

From GhostEzra-telegram
~Read between the lines when Trump speaks

~They just lost the Whitehouse. - Djt
~"Nyt calling out the Democrats." You know what that means. Same with CNN.
~Operation Warp Speed is military operation. Vaccines = arrests. FISA.
~Biden got his shot. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
~It was a FISA shot, not a phizer shot.
~Is there a no fly over Orlando right now?
~"It's ok, you haven't seen anything yet". DJT.
~"The flags." - DJT (see Pic)
~"Constitution as written". Original 1776 Constitution of the Republic
~"The people that did this to us should be ashamed of themselves." - DJT
"Thank God we've rebuilt our military." Pentagon cleaned out and cut off.
~"Get rid of them all" - DJT.πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

~Definitely a state of union address.
~Not 2024. He just said he won twice.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

πŸ’₯
~Trump just told you he won the election and Democrats lost the Whitehouse. Pull it together soldiers. This is the wakeup

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

merci pour le partage πŸ₯Έfaut savoir decoder ..pas si facile

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Votre accueil, heureux que les gens choisissent d'apprendre, de partager l'honneur et le devoir, rendent la terre Γ  nouveau grande.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™ Where We Go 1 We Go All πŸ•― I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

I tried really hard to pick up on the comms and I just couldn't do it so what was his speech telling us? please help a fren !!

...and let's not forget - the "golden eagles" as finials on the flagposts denoting Military rationale - Army Reg. 840-10, chapter 8 πŸ˜‰

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Could be something...could be nothing. Any thoughts?πŸ€”

Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Kamala Harris, & Jen Psoki Twitter accts are the only ones I found in the new administration with the title "United States government official"

Neither Biden or Harris personal Twitter accts say President or VP in bio...IMO most people would be proud to display these titles anywhere/everywhere possible.

The White House official Twitter acct title "United States government organization"

Here for World Peace πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Loud & clear. Check out 1 min. clip. At the 31 sec mark he turns. Winning 🍿🍿🍿

"Did they get THE SHOT?"
"I pointed directly at it 3x."
"I turned and double pointed just to be clear."
"Did they pick up the 'Boom, Boom, Boom….Something is Happening'?"
Yes, Mr. President, Anons are actively tracking. Message received.
"Good, that's good."
Q

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

PHIZER? I THOUGHT JOE & ALL POLITICIANS WORLDWIDE WERE GETTING FAKE VACCINES OR TRICK NEEDLES?

WHICH VAX IS SAFE? MY RESEARCH TELLS ME NEITHER...😳 HELP?
#truth

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

From what ive read on line but still researching Johnson and Johnson no Rna in it but still digging

(1) Show this thread

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

Dear God,
Please...[the very same prayer I pray 17 times a day]

Amen,
A Patriot

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

Thank you for this, I wasn't able to take notes but I caught several. I do think there were at least two mispronounced words, I am relistening tomorrow.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

IT'LL BE GONE. YTUBE IS SCRUBBING & DOXING BIGGEST ACCOUNTS TODAY... πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™
MEDIA & TECH'S STILL A PROBLEM.
JUST SAW AN INDEPENDENT REPORT ABOUT "BEZOS BUYING UP SPACE πŸ˜–& WHY THAT SHOULD CONCERN US" ON YTUBE. SURPRISE SURPRISE!
I HATE THESE BILLIONAIRE PRICKS.
#justice #NCSWIC PLEASE!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#truth

(1) Show this thread

i reallly paid attention and i sure caught on to many of the things you pointed out❀❀❀❀

Is there a fly zone over Orlando right now?

comms all over. perfect optics. timing impeccable. clear and precise.

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

there's always a no fly over Orlando. I'm not wrong

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication

In response Outlaw Marine to his Publication
(3) Show this thread

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Win 3 times = I already won. lol

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

There has always been a permanent No Fly Zone over Orlando.....otherwise, I agree with this....

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
(1) Show this thread