Only people mentioned by @mybalconygarden in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

This would be hilarious if was not true. Instead I find it to be totally incredulous and STUPID SAD!!

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

Operation Mockingbird on full display! A program designed for this particular group. It's sad, so sad that it has reached this level!

In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication

People are being controlled by fear. People need to do their own research for truth and stop listening to the lies of the MSM!

(1) Show this thread

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Truly the caption should read "believe it or not, this is PLANET EARTH, present day.".....lol

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Not just a mask or just a pod... they really need to stop watching CNN.

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Great post!

LOL

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Just put them out of their misery now. OK that was terrible I shouldn't say that.