💫💥Sealed Indictment on William Barr 💥💫

In a display of confidence that he will soon overturn the 2020 presidential election and return to power, Donald J. Trump, and Jeffrey Rosen, who served as acting AG in the final days of Trump’s presidency, has authored a sealed indictment charging former Attorney General William Barr with High Crimes and Misdemeanors against America and its citizenry.

Trump’s first inkling that Bill Barr switched teams occurred on 1st of December when the former AG publicly disputed Trump’s proven claims of election fraud.

Trump’s people surreptitiously obtained damning financial records showing that Barr’s wife, Christine, had inexplicably received sudden payments that exceeded their joint net worth.

https://realrawnews.com/2021/02/trump-authors-sealed-indictment-on-william-barr/

#Trump
#MAGA
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#justice
#GodWins

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Let's see it. We, the people are so done never seeing proof of any corrupt people ever being arrested.

I said Bye Bye Barr months ago and people thought I was being rude for it and that he is a good guy. I knew something was off and totally felt like he changed teams and now we know!
He sold out... Damn traitors!

Christian. Dachshund mom. Retired RN. Hobby potter. WWG1WGA

Say it isn't so.