Only people mentioned by @Bondservantmark in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication

I hope every copy of every show and movie from that hellhole disappear when this all comes out. I won't spend a dime on anything Disney ever again.

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

My mama said must have been in the seventies, we went there, she said she heard children crying in one part, from under the street. Like wailing. SO she told a guard, he told her no she didn't which just pissed her off, then told her there were service areas under there, and some kid was probably down there with their parent that worked there, that made her really mad, she said look I have three kids I know the difference between kids just crying and wailing in torment, he forced her to leave the area, and told her to go on. She told me later when I was much older. AFTER I told her what the bloodliner told me about Disney.

A honey trap for children.... Have to think about the "child catcher" from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang..
Quite a disturbing scene, especially with today's knowledge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LehcJeNbFBw

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response Jack Anon to his Publication

Monsters, Inc., with the knowledge of the harvesting of adrenochrome is also quite disturbing. I'm sure it will become more and more obvious.

(1) Show this thread