"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

President Trump said we will win back the House, take back the Senate, and there will be a Republican president to make a triumphal return!β€οΈπŸ‘"I wonder who that could be?" he asked.πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

And that's going to happen sooner than maybe even POTUS realizes!!β€οΈπŸ™πŸ˜‡All this goes along with what the prophets are saying too. Some are saying by spring, Juan O Savin is saying probably before April 1, and others are saying by the end of the year. The bottom line is that it WILL happen. Because GOD WINS!!! And He is on our side! Never is He on the side of those who murder babies, protect child predators, enable human traffickers, etc.

So, watch and see what God will do!! Will be amazing and wonderful!! God is "cleaning house" all around the world -- and revival is going to happen. Get ready for the worldwide Great Awakening, and start celebrating ahead of time, "calling those things as though they already were!"πŸ™πŸ˜‡β€οΈ

So exciting!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ™πŸ˜‡Keep praying, peeps!! We're in the middle of it all!!❀️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

If it comes to pass as some are pointing to, we will see indictments being opened, and arrest being made starting on March 4th. With the eventual return of Trump on April 30th. Washington's first Inauguration.

That would be so cool and symbolic! I don't look at specific dates, because of disiformation, etc., but that certainly would be off-the-charts amazing!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

In response Platte River to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it