"Together in the coming years, we will carry forward the torch of American Liberty, we will lead the conservative movement and the Republican party back to a totally conclusive victory, and we've had tremendous victories don't ever forget it. With your help, we will take back the House, win the Senate, and then a Republican president will make a triumphant return to the White House. I wonder who that will be, I wonder who that will be, who who who will that be? I wonder."
- POTUS

Return of the Son, 2024. 46 is taken.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

why 3 times?

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

He won 2016
He won 2020
Will win 2024

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

you had me until you said 2024..FUCK THAT SHIT. NOW!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

👍👍👍

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

❣️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️