Only people mentioned by @Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply

In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication

I think the military has ALREADY taken over. They are just doing it in secret. Get everything in place before notifying the public. Hard to go through it, but there are still millions of people asleep.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

I have just finished reading this twice. I couldn't believe the election interference admitted along with who, why, when, naming names and groups along with outcomes. This is 100% election interference. If any of the people's in or involved with these groups was an agent of the Crown (Bankrupt Corporation), then this was Election Interference by a Foreign Entity. TREASON.

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Steve Murray to his Publication

HEY MATE CHECK THIS DOCO OUT AND SOME STUFF ON MY PAGE..STUFF IVE POSTED IS BIT DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS ..I TRIED TO COVER STUFF KNOWONE ELSE DID IN MY FIRST 50 POSTS..HOPE YOU LIKE..THIS DOCO IS GREAT BY THE WAY!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwpidRk3GXM

(1) Show this thread

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

This is the dems confession of how they stole the election. WarRoom has been covering since it came out💯💯💯💯💯

Made me wonder if all those business destroying "protests" were actually a way of the Dems making businesses submissive to them. "Promote their propaganda or you will be destroyed for good - watch how we can destroy small businesses with COVID" - reminds me of the Sharpton tactics of boycotting a business but, on an entirely new hands on level.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

The Military has already taken over, POTUS signed the Insurrection Act before he left office. Washington is a virtual prison with military takeover..

The Military has already taken over, POTUS signed the Insurrection Act before he left office. Washington is a virtual prison with military takeover..

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Had a big talk about this with BF who is military. He says this will never happen. It would cause our economy to crash. Military will not step in. I asked about Miranmar. He says we are not a 3rd world country. We made a bet on it. He can't be right. ☹️🇺🇲

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

The economy crashing is exactly what we want to enter in the Gold Standard and switch to the QFS and digital dollar backed by precious metals.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread