johnson and johnson vaccine. john's son=. john john.

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

😱 I just had a wild thought. If the Johnson & Johnson vax could be the cue (Q) for John John to return to public life, wouldn't this most definitely be 'The 'Shot' Heard Around the World?'
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🇺🇸🥰🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

Exactly the cure we need!!!

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😂😂😂Well, I won't risk it, if it's not like that ...

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

hush your mouth! i need that beautiful face to gently seek vengeance.

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Holding on to this wild horse to the end. Prophetic. Dark to light 🔥 11:11

if only DJT was the son of John instead of Fred, then this would really kick butt 😜

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Just a thought ... maybe nothing.
Guiness - What does it mean ?
Guiness decended from the chosen one. Ancient celtic name was
MagAongh which represents ... three gaelic words.
Mag 'son of'
Aon 'one'
gus 'choice'
'THE SON OF THE CHOSEN ONE'
Who is the chosen one - John
The son of the chosen one - John John

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I still am referring him as a "babe" lol until he becomes#46...
Even so, he will be a babe... lol
Can't wait! Trump + JJ =#MAGA +#wwg1wga
#Unbeatable#GodWins =#WeWin

Christian Constitutionalist Firm Believer in Guns, God, and Guts MADE America #KAG #AmericaFirst #WWG1WGA_Worldwide

☺️ Surely could stand some 'good' coming our way
A lot of states are still hurting
Fingers crossed and prayers going up 🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

good catch!!!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Not me.. I'm not that clever 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana noticed that aslo!

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hi, I was on a plane for quiet a bit of President Trumps speech. What did he say about Johnson and Johnson?

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@WakeyAwakey) can see their posts

ben zut alors 🥸

Fook ya! :)
Do it Q!

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i thought you especially would apprecuate this. ❤️🇺🇸👊🏾

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Now THAT is beautiful! 🙏❤

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Wow! 😎

🙏