Donald Trump: “They just lost the White House”

White House is Empty - confirmed

The real President tells the truth but only Anon's can understand.

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

So true. It's so obvious to many, yet a mystery to most...

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

He who has ears, let him hear

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

I'm so grateful to my frends who have suggested what to listen for❤️❤️! I heard him and giggled🇺🇸

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

I heard that 5:5

and Bidens shot

It feels good to have VIP SEATS TO THIS SHOW!🙌🍿🍿🍿

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #TheGreatAwakening #ABetterWorld #NothingCanStopWhatIsComing #SaveOurChildren

awesome,WWG1WGA

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

I caught that.
"Normies" will call him an idiot and accuse him of mis-speaking again. lol

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

From Trump's lips to God's ear!!!

"We won the election twice"

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts