Breaking POTUS saying B!den lost the White House and he will beat them for the 3rd time! also calling Melania the FUTURE First Lady

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

I do have to correct you he did not say melinia.

In response Boating Bre to her Publication

i believe i caught that correctly.

(1) Show this thread

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

He beat impeachment 1and 2 and 3 will be beating the election fraud & being rightfully back in the White House as POTUS?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts