POTUS just called B1d3n "Chief Executive".

You know, like a CEO of a corporation.

USA Inc.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

bingo. many skipped over that.

keep it up doq.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

That bankrupted monstrosity.

Good call...

of a bankrupt corporation and sick ideology of elitism imo.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

The Republic of the United States of America is the sole beneficiary of the Corporation's assets and we got the Gold. Boom.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

I just saw that somewhere else... like a legal writ.

(1) Show this thread

504 Roger that!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Another confirmation crumb. 😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Angels are here and taking care of business!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I cant tell you how many times a day I see 144. I've been taking pics because its that often. ☺️

(1) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

"But remember, ya know, we took care of a lot of people, including I guess on Decemeber 21st (12/21) we took care of Joe Biden, because he got his SHOT...."

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

comms everywhere in this speech.🇺🇸👊🏾🙏🏻

caught that too :)

Chief Executed?

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

Live those numbers,@doqholliday

GOD✝️ FAMILY🇺🇸COUNTRY🇺🇸 2A📜PATRIOT🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA🇺🇸⚖ twitter exile x 4 t.me/chldrzb gab @chldrzb #MAGA #KAG4EVER

From kimrunner thread....

In response Brad Childers to his Publication

no fringes on the flag🙂

(1) Show this thread

Christ Follower ✝️ Wife, Mother ❤️ Patriot 🇺🇸 Oath Keeper 💙❤️🇺🇸 WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️Patriot Party

I'm still confused why he talks about the vaccine like its a good thing.... anyone have any ideas on that?

writer/lyricist/entertainer/truther t.me/phoenixalwaysrisin

In response American Cat71 to her Publication

its a comm.

In response American Cat71 to her Publication

The Alliance cleanining house and executing the Deep State is the "va$$ine".

"The distribution is moving along according to our plan, and it's moving along really well. The military...what they've done. The generals and what they've done is incredible. We took care of a lot of people"

The military hasn't been invovled in the real va##ine at all.

(4) Show this thread

😎😎

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Republican party is part of the 2 party system. It has no future unless still in old system. Trump is not starting a new party because the party system is going away.

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Very good point Qbero. Look for the hidden messages.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

He's not doing another party because like he said, it will split the votes on the right in half.

(2) Show this thread

👍👍👍

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

Also just said " I might decide to beat them a 3rd time"

crumb!!

nice timestamp - 5:04 | 45POTUS

Seeker of Truth. Love my Freedom, the outdoors and all that God instilled within us

Well he did say they LOST the White House. 😉

Also no gold on flags

Missed that!

he said they just lost the white house? hear that?