Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

i agree
but I KNOW MANY PATRIOTS WHO ARE NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND DONT READ THESE POST!!

THAT ARE SCREAMING THAT IF SOMETHING DOESNT HAPPEN SOON
GUNS ARE COMING OUT AND THEY ARE READY TO RUMBLE!!!

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JCS in this post can reply

In response Janet Sweet to her Publication

The liberals asleep are not a concern of mine. They wont wake up without major happenings. I dont think that is so for Trump supporters who miss him. They just need a little something. Trump could have said more than what he did to help this. Instead , he promotes the vaccines. Many of conservatives have gotten them. Like you, its my friends who are Trump supporters who believe this was another 4 year election that was stolen that is my concern. They need something to awaken them too. They won't look into Q because they have seen too many projections with dates of events that didnt happen and have taken the stand " I'll believe it when I see it." I am thinking this might be the healthiest outlook, still trusting God, but not getting caught up in when it all unfolds. As Christians , either way, our future is bright. I would much rather read my Bible than Q posts. I can no more predict dates God has in store anymore than I can dates with Q posts. God is ultimately in control!

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

amen sis

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts