I'm waiting to hear POTUS....

If anyone needs a 'lid'.... these are the caps I have available.
Send a DM a bit later 😊

#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

would LOVE the blue Q one Veronica!

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication

😊Wonderful... please send me a DM

(1) Show this thread

Love my husband, family, angibals. BFF's with J.C. ✝️ Hospice RN for 16yrs (retired). Love our President Trump. Freedom or bust! WWG1WGA

I would love the 2 black ones 2nd from left, both rows.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication

😊Great, can you send me a DM?

(1) Show this thread

β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€ Im a sailors daughter πŸ”± Go NAVY πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGAWW πŸ’šβ€ Reiki Master πŸ•‰πŸ•Šβ€πŸŒΉTRUMP SUPPORTER!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MarriedπŸ’•

INTERESTED IN 1

In response Lilac Moon to her Publication

Send me a DM please...😊

(1) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈMAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈProud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβš”οΈDigital Soldierβš”οΈ πŸ¦…πŸ•ŠGod Wins πŸ™πŸ»πŸŽšPosts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge πŸŽ£πŸ¦€

ditto -love the red one!

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Can you send a DM...😊

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Can you send a DM...😊

(2) Show this thread

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

I LOVE THAT RED ONE!!!

In response d a n n y d A r k Ξ© to his Publication

Wonderful, send me a DM please...😊

(1) Show this thread