Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

The CUBE.

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

...some kind of Quantum computing crystal ???

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response California American to his Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

I don't know what it is, but I have seen enough movies to know that if there is more than one of them, never put them in the same room with each other. 💥💥💥

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

That's a great question Jonella.
Hard to research and verify what you've found is accurate.
What is the Keystone?

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Time machine, Epstien is the keystone🤬

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

Love?

(3) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

ready

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The cube!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

What is the date on that tweet?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I dont know the exact date, but i think it was early 2018.@VincentKennedy would know.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

June 21, 2019

(2) Show this thread

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

looking glass?

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

yes, part of.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thats a bunch of Witchcraft and New Age garble ! please tell me this has not all been centrred around a quantum cube. please tell me im not involved in witchcraft.

(2) Show this thread