Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want you to slowly read this and tell me what is wrong about it. What doesn't make sense? Ask yourself the 8 or so questions this is begging you to and then let me know what you think they are. This is not as simple of a message as it seems, not by far.

Insurrections are usually carried out by domestic forces against the government. It is not an act against the people.
The act of attacking one's own citizens with the support of foreign countries is truly an inducement of foreign aggression.

Courts for domestics would not make sense.
The means to resolve international disputes are appropriate for this.
It should be judged by the winner or third parties. And there's no reliable third parties anywhere.
You should win and judge for yourselves.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DaSH in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response DaSH 4YOU to his Publication

Dash check out my page there is a post on C_A I would like you to see. It's a drop for the Q Army.

In response DaSH 4YOU to his Publication

Dash my fren once agin you lay wisdom down upon us. Thank you.