I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm going dark for a while. I'm done with the "elite" anons. Their love of fame and followers has blinded them from what Q and President Trump saId it was about....It's always been about the Children, not about you and your supposed smarts....It's the kids...It's our future....do the dig.

Peace out...

#SaveOurChildren#StopGroomingOurKids
#StopHumanTrafficking#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide

#pizzagate#PedoIsland
#PedoGate#PodestaEmails
#frazziledrip#PedoGate
#StopChildTrafficking#thesepeopleareevil
#Handsoffourkids

A true American Patriot who loves Trump! It’s all about saving the children. πŸ’πŸ’•

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

theres a lit of good anons that need you!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Krysti Lewis to her Publication

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

I'm here to help if you need - the Lord uses me to do cleansings - I never charge - DM anytime - God bless

In response Alicia Maria to her Publication

#SaveOurChildren πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beverly Hayes, click on at the bottom under it