3D printing with light: 'The replicator' is here .... (2 minutes) briefly explained using centimetre-scale objects, but easy to see how the story will jump quickly to food/material replicators in every home!

Remember, Jesus could pull from the aether and materialize WITHOUT technology - example feeding 5,000 bread and fishes - Mark 6: 30-44

And, with faith, Jesus said we can do what he does, and even more ....

I believe the medi beds and replicators, et al, are gifts to help humanity phase into re-learning HOW to heal and manifest without the technology. What a wonderful time to be alive! Praise The Lord!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5UsRDS-wqI&feature=emb_imp_woyt

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Thank you, ICQnnect for sharing that experience! It is givning me goose bumps as I read it 😍

Yes, I question the timing too, that the reptilian agenda has infiltrated humanity for a very, very long time and many have suffered. I was told by my higher self "one third snake, two thirds noah" so I don't know all the intergalactic and cosmic laws or intervention protocols, however, in this school we must learn to find our own truths to be free.
NO ONE would condone baby-raping and eating that is OF THE LIGHT
SATAN IS NOT OF THE LIGHT. SATAN IS EVIL.
JESUS IS NOT EVIL. I would not suggest that Jesus is responsible for these atrocities to happen over and over again on this planet. No.
Jesus comes again when it is in alignment with God's Divine Will.

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

At one point during deep meditation I managed to start my cd player with my thoughts. And this was just a try how far I can go.

The "breakthrough-thought" was from Matrix and not trying to force it: Don't try to bend reality, just think about the truth. The CD Player doesn't even exist, it's a hologram. Seconds later the last track started to play.

This was very frightening at first and I felt goosebumps all over my body!!

If I am able to do this just with researching, meditation and logical thinking, imagine what powers we might have If someday we are taught the old knowledge..

Where the hell has JESUS been while BABIES are getting RAPED, blood drained for adrenochrome, and then murdered for SATAN???
#JESUSISLATE.. Maybe he showed up for your $$ raise, but not kids?
What would JESUS DO??

In response kimber Hay to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Part of the transition team helping to change consciousness with light & love.

Agree. We are learning to live from our divinity.🌟