Only people mentioned by @ella in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

In response Plp Bar to her Publication

🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻♥️🙏🏻♥️

Tomorrow. The never ending moving of the promised goal post.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

And if tomorrow never comes.......

I am God's creation with unalienable Rights AND a Day 1 'anon' On YT when I saw post-someone posting on 4chan. Me, What a chan?

I already see a few angry people - thinking Trump was saying...he'll
be back in 4 years. HE NEVER SAID THAT.

Consider - many in Congress have already been arrested.
The Fed was taken down.
The United States Corporation is defunct and DC is basically
politically 'empty'

Do we think Trump and Co (Q and Q+ and Q helpers :) ...are
going to take FOUR YEARS TO RECOVER OUR REPUBLIC?

I think not!

In response California American to his Publication

If only it had been 4. Looks more like 8+. Oh wait but the elections are rigged so how does that work exactly?

Sorry I'm pissed there is no 2022 or 2024. 2020 needs to be corrected and I heard nothing about correcting 2020. Everyone and I mean everyone just wants to move forward and forget 2020 happened.

IT HAPPENED

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Vibing ! Nice !

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

Awesome and welcome news. We Patriots soak up this encouraging news like a sponge. I pray soon that our never ceasing prayers and requests are answered for our nation. God bless, awesome post!