Only people mentioned by @Justice4Children in this post can reply

In response American Woman to her Publication

Peep the gas station....the average price of diesel in Minnesota was $2.43 when George Floyd died. Somehow it was only $.99 that day.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

a rubber dummy was used...

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Cash cab guy on left. Most people put one hand in their pocket when kneeling on someone's neck right ? bahahaahahah

Patriot, mom, researcher, knitter, artist, sourdough bread maker, DIY

I can't wait- this one thing destroyed a lot! This one thing here is keeping people from seeing the truth.

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

In Paris the POLICE cars etc do NOT say POLICE! Fake photo?????

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

Been saying this all along! Hoax Perpetrators👇

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

It was all about Controling Their Narrative and The Money!! George Floyd's Family made Millions of Dollars Off The Fraudulent Attack & His Death!! This Is Sickening To Me! CRIMINALS Like THEM Are Why Innocent Citizens Are Being Taken ADVANTAGE Of Every Single Day!!

In response Beverly Chase to her Publication

No, it was a former friend stephen jackson basketball player.

(2) Show this thread