Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

@cananon20 - 1/2. super info you are putting out. thank you! i was a freemason for 10 years and left once i realized the oaths i was taking and other things did not add up, especially when it went against my faith in Jesus as a Born Again Christian. i came to the masons because, like 95% who join, it was about a good org doing good things for the community. i went up to as high one could go in the york, scottish, and shriners. i realized by reading, the oaths taken, asking questions, doing critical thinking, paying attention to symbols, and for sure the Holy Spirit guiding me that the

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DAGAZ2018 in this post can reply

In response Doug Patriot to his Publication

2/2 pretty box of masonic works is ugly, sick, and full of the underworld. i never witnessed thus tgat we are seeing the last few months, but i have seen enough to runaway! one cannot serve two masters, and once i realized that the masons was about new age (actually new age is all old age) i left the masons and and all. the letter i received back from them of me leaving was another "yes" because it was full of hate and ugly junk. thank the good Lord Jesus for His hand on me during that time

and as Q has stated, sybolism will be their downfall. my journey on this started back in 2003 when i left freemasons. it has been an eye opener these last 12 months. pls keep sharing Anons! blessings

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread