Wonder if POTUS will drop a 17 in his speech today?!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

#17 GOOSEBUMPS 🙏🇺🇸🦅

Grateful for Trump and his wonderful family! Thanking God for all our blessings! Not sure if I'm Rep. or Patriot? Just here 4 Trump!

🤩JFK?

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Thanks, Kim! This makes me so excited!

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

this is awesome, kim. thank you. happy to see jgh in there, his legal docs regarding the crown corporation play a huge role in my opinion. early on most of my redpilling convos began with, do you know "the queen" is illegitimate & the crest is missing from the palace

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

link to legal docs for those interested
https://www.kingof.uk/documents-legal/

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I just finished watching the 2020 SOTU speech as suggested by George News. It was epic and moving and amplifies how far we have fallen in one short year. I'm afraid people are setting themselves up for yet another disappointment expecting an earth shattering boom today. How many times are people going to do that to thenselves? When the boom comes it will be sudden and not 'predicted' and telegraphed to the enemy. There may be messages today. Listen carefully and use discernment. I hope we are very close to the end of this portion of the movie. Getting sick of popcorn and holding my breath.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾🤙🏾

I can't wait! Where is everyone watching? I know RSBN is broadcasting, but do you know if George is?

I love GeorgeNews when POTUS speaks 😍

In response Lisa Marie to her Publication

Yes, George confirmed they will have it live!

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

New to this platform, I suck at learning new programs! But Trying! Kicked off FB/Twitter so tying to find my MAGA Family again!

Did you see this? 40Months since Q's First post.

https://anonup.com/thread/2129304

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

I bet he does. We should start a pool. Who thinks how many times he'll mention 17. I'll go with 7.

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

YAHOO!!!!!!!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I hope we don’t get another pep talk on how great he is & how bad dems are. If the bragging is gonna continue, I’d rather hear something new like military guys bragging how they saved children rather than the same regurgitated how he made America great & Biden & Dems are wrecking it all. We get it.

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Trump may drop a tangential hint or two for those in the know; but don't expect him to drop any BOOMS on the unexpecting audience. May be more about what he doesn't say.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

Excited to see him. We understand when he speaks. Not looking for booms, just hints 🙂

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

(17) did tell us "wait until you see who has been talking to you here"
we all need something big and Truthfull

Together We Are Creating The Change. . . and as such, Doing my Little Part in the Implementation of An Earth Realized As In Heaven!!!

Great works like these are magical! To the 17th power!!!

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

私はそれを願っています!!🙏✨そうでなければ、別の戦略があるはずです😄トランプ大統領は天才です!!

😆 Do we get to see John John today? 🙏😎

The viewing of this speech will be Biblical...