Nana has wondered for a while now why no one ever talks about the genicide and killing of Christians that has been happing in Africa for a long time?
What is the importance of Africa to the evils, it must be large.
https://news.sky.com/story/ethiopia-24-hours-of-mass-executions-and-unspeakable-violence-as-told-by-witnesses-12230184

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

The Europeans tried to formalize the colonization of Africa back in the late 1800s with the Berlin Conference...to take advantage of the vast natural resources. Attempts to conquer have been going on for centuries? 😢

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Put the pieces together: Get a Galls-Peters map and You will see that Africa the largest Land mass. Underneath there are ancient tunnels that have been updated with the help of a Boring machine. It is a Giant slave trade of people, children -adults that are exported ALL of the world. The entire continent is a VAST array of WEALTH to the DeepState underground& aboveground both. The Human's are just FOOD for THEM. (It doesnt have to make sense to the rest of us, because WE arent Insane) AWAKE ...You see the TRUTH. The NAZI OSS/CIA DeepState sold their souls a long...long, LONG time ago

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

😘😇Nana is a pot stirer

(1) Show this thread

There are many riches in Africa. Diamonds, for one. I believe Zimbabwe is gold-rich. Funny I just read they are forced to go through the Central Bank to unload their gold and of course they are not giving them what it is worth. I know already what they would do for those riches.

#thegreatawakening #christconsciousness #5D #godwins

I just said to my Mom yesterday that we never hear a thing about Africa. Ever. Then I see this post.